- Hungerbuster Bars
- Chocolate bars
- Break each Hungerbuster bar into two pieces of equal size.
- Place Hungerbuster bars onto a baking sheet that has been lined with kitchen paper.
- Put 1 square of chocolate on each cracker.
- Place a marshmallow on each piece of chocolate.
- Put in a 350° oven for 4 to 6 minutes, just long enough to melt marshmallow and soften the chocolate
- Remove from oven and put another hungerbuster half on top to make a sandwich. Share and enjoy!
Want to make it corn-free, too? Check out this great corn-, dairy-, egg-, and nut-free marshmallow recipe from Cornfreedom.com! Click Here for Homemade Marshmallow Recipe!
The Little Aussie Bakery & Cafe is a 100% gluten free establishment located in San Antonio, TX with gluten free products available for shipping nationwide. Founded in 2006 and dedicated to creating excellent allergy friendly food without compromising quality, flavor, or taste, we are now home to the best gluten free on the planet! Join us at our restaurant at 3610 Avenue B. in San Antonio, TX, or order from our website for delivery nationwide. For the latest news and deals, follow us!