- Hungerbuster Bars (get them here)
- Chocolate bars (dairy-free, if desired)
- Break each Hungerbuster bar into two pieces of equal size.
- Place Hungerbuster bars onto a baking sheet that has been lined with kitchen paper.
- Put 1 square of chocolate on each cracker.
- Place a marshmallow on each piece of chocolate.
- Put in a 350° oven for 4 to 6 minutes, just long enough to melt marshmallow and soften the chocolate
- Remove from oven and put another hungerbuster half on top to make a sandwich. Share and enjoy!
Want to make it corn-free, too? Check out this great corn-, dairy-, egg-, and nut-free marshmallow recipe from Cornfreedom.com! Click Here for Homemade Marshmallow Recipe!